- New Chart Type: Violin Charts
- New Chart Type: Flame Charts
- Added item >
- Extended boxplot format of data to
[key, min, lowerq, med, upperq, max]format demo here
- Added legendmouseover and legendmouseout events
- Added option to set license information to zingchart namespace with `zingchart.
- BoxPlot updates:
- Fixed issue with attributes from series items not being transferred to boxplot series
- Data export updates: Fixed issue with datetime values in HTML table ignoring utc and timezone parameters
data_exportevent which fires for every value being exported and allows for optional preformatting
- Added more flexibility to range plots in mixed chart context
- BubblePie charts work now when placed in a multichart graphset
- Cleared WorldCountries map removed specific
@EUROPEfilters for NOR and ISL.
RUS@EUROPEand RUS@ASIA will however stay as a different tokens due to geographic specificity
- Fixed sorting of plots via legend
- Fixed bug with chart auto layout when browsing legend pages
- Fixed issue with ring charts loaded via custom build
- Fixed problem with custom builds (created via build generator) failing to render ring charts.
- Fixed issue with shadow not being rendered in specific cases
- Fixed issues with global 'mouseout' event
- Fixed issues with legend items text setup
- Fixed issues with scale string labels being treated as numbers
- Fixed issues with selection not being reset in specific cases
- Fixed maps blocking page scroll (via mouse wheel). Page scroll is no longer blocked by map charts. In case scrolling on maps is enabled, use the ALT key to force page scroll instead of map zooming.
- Renamed conflicting API's. Renamed object related 'getobjectinfo' API to 'getlabelinfo' and 'getshapeinfo' to prevent name conflict with the generic 'getobjectinfo' API
Math.log10()polyfill for IE